Switch to mobile website Switch to full website
Share Close

Camps

Summer Camp-5 Days $99Purchase required to enroll



GET 20% OFF OF SUMMER CAMPS DURING OUR EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!

If you sign up by 4/30/2017 you will receive 20% OFF!

The best part, you do not have to nail down the exact camp week today. Pick the week that you feel will be best, and we can always adjust the camp week as we get closer to summer!

Our performance based camps incorporate songs, performing, musical games/activities,
and team building exercises as a way to teach music theory, and how to rock out as a real band!

We group our students based off of age and skill set into a band of their own! With the guidance
of our seasoned instructors we will get the kids stage ready Monday-Thursday. On Friday we do a performance
for friends and family!

Ages 4-17, and all skill sets are welcome!

Makes for an awesome gift!

NORMAL PRICE: $495

DISCOUNTED PRICE: $396.00

You pay a 25% deposit today, and the remaining 75% one week before your camp start date.


Deposit Amount (with 20% discount) due today: $99.00
Remaining Amount (due one week before your camp date): $297.00


Cancellation policy Please contact the school for our cancellation policy and to make cancellations of any kind.